Aerial View of the Acme Brick Company Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aerial View of the Acme Brick Company
Photographer: Angle, LeeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Fort Worth, Texas
- Digitized: 2006
- No Language
- Content Description: Aerial view of the new Acme Brick Plant, located south of Denton.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: Aerial Photography
- Keyword: Acme Brick Company
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: new-sou
- Place Point: north=33.186485; east=-97.133650;
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PF_C-74
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth14723
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL
- Display Note: "Cgam? # 2332 110 Zinc? 7"x 5 1/2" Aerial view, Acme Brick Co's New Plant at Denton, Texas."