Confederate Veterans Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Confederate Veterans
Photographer: Shaw and HargroveCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1902
- Digitized: 2006
- No Language
- Content Description: Large group of unidentified men from "Sul-Ross Camp" number 129. The picture was taken in front of the Denton County Courthouse.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 9.75 x 7.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: Sul-Ross Camp
- Keyword: ex-confederates
- Keyword: Denton County Courthouse
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Place Point: north=33.215067; east=-97.133040;
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PF_C-40
- Display Note: On the front of the photograph is printed: "Sul-Ross Camp" Ex-Confederates Denton Texas Apr. 22, 1909 Camp No. 129 Photo by Shaw & Hargrove
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL