81st Texas Legislature, First Called Session, House Concurrent Resolution 3 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, First Called Session, House Concurrent Resolution 3
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A House Concurrent Resolution in memory of former Texas Attorney General Jim Mattox.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: HodgeContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: WhitmireContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-07
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate relating to the passing of Jim Mattox.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- Named Person: Maddox, James Albon (Jim)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1943-08-29
- End Date: 2009
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81C1_HCR3