81st Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2748, Chapter 696 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2748, Chapter 696
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled an act relating to the abolition of the Texas Environmental Education Partnership Fund.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: ChisumContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: DuncanContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-06-19
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the abolition of the Texas Environmental Education Partnership Fund.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Texas Environmental Education Partnership Fund
- Keyword: abolition
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_HB2748
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth148600