81st Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2763, Chapter 698 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2763, Chapter 698
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled an act relating to the regulation of industrialized housing and buildings.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: KuempelContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: EltifeContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-06-19
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the regulation of industrialized housing and buildings.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Real Estate
- Keyword: building regulation
- Keyword: housing regulation
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_HB2763
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth148602