81st Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2805, Chapter 703 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2805, Chapter 703
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled an act relating to the administration, powers, duties, operation, and financing of the East Williamson County Multi-Institution Teaching Center.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: MaldonadoContributor Type: Personal
Author: GattisContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: OgdenContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-06-19
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the administration, powers, duties, operation, and financing of the East Williamson County Multi-Institution Teaching Center.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education
- Keyword: Multi-Institution Teaching Center
- Keyword: East Williamson County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_HB2805