[Mounted Portrait of Dr. E. D. Moten] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Mounted Portrait of Dr. E. D. Moten]
- Creation: 1907
- Digitized: 2006-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Dr. E. D. Moten wearing a tuxedo jacket, white shirt, and white bow tie. He is visible from the shoulders up.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm. mounted to 18 x 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - African Americans
- Named Person: Moten, Edwin D., Sr.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Doctors
- Keyword: portraits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1907
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Dr. Edwin D. Moten CollectionCode: EDMC
Name: Courthouse-on-the-Square MuseumCode: CHOS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2005.33.0076
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL