81st Texas Legislature, House Concurrent Resolution, House Bill 140 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, House Concurrent Resolution, House Bill 140
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A bill to be entitled an act in memory of Sarah Helen Stewart Coker of Paris, Texas.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Gonzalez ToureillesContributor Type: Personal
Author: HomerContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: HinojosaContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-05-06
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate relating to in memory of Sarah Helen Stewart Coker of Paris, Texas.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: in memory
- Keyword: Sarah Helen Stewart Coker
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_HCR140
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth149083