81st Texas Legislature, House Concurrent Resolution, House Bill 92 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, House Concurrent Resolution, House Bill 92
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A bill to be entitled an act relating to commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Denton Chamber of Commerce.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Martinez, ArmandoContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Mando"
Author: HughesContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-04-03
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate relating to commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Denton Chamber of Commerce.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: 100 anniversary
- Keyword: Denton Chamber of Commerce
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_HCR92
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth149245