[Photograph of Annetta and Myrtle Moten] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Annetta and Myrtle Moten]
- Creation: 1911~
- Digitized: 2006-05-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Carrie Annetta Moten and Myrtle Bell Moten, daughters of Dr. Edwin D. Moten and Mrs. Whitlock Moten. Myrtle is standing and pointing towards the camera while Annetta is sitting on the grass on the right side of the image. They are both wearing white dresses with shoes and leggings.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 4 x 2.75 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - African Americans
- Named Person: Lawson, Carrie Annetta Moten
- Named Person: Dabney, Myrtle Bell Moten
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1911~
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Dr. Edwin D. Moten CollectionCode: EDMC
Name: Courthouse-on-the-Square MuseumCode: CHOS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2005.33.0050
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL