81st Texas Legislature, House Joint Resolutions, House Bill 116 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, House Joint Resolutions, House Bill 116
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Joint Resolutions
- Added Title A bill to be entitled an act relating to Granting the legislature permission to adjourn for more than three days during the period beginning on Wednesday, February 11, 2009, and ending on Tuesday, February 17, 2009.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: PickettContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-02-18
- Content Description: Joint resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate relating to granting the legislature permission to adjourn for more than three days during the period beginning on Wednesday, February 11, 2009, and ending on Tuesday, February 17, 2009.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: adjourn
- Keyword: legislature
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_HJR116
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth149251