81st Texas Legislature, House Joint Resolution, House Bill 85 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, House Joint Resolution, House Bill 85
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Joint Resolutions
- Added Title A Joint Resolution proposing a constitutional amendment to allow the legislature to provide for members of a governing board of an emergency services district to serve terms not to exceed four years.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Martinez, "Mando"Contributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-06-01
- Content Description: Joint resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate proposing a constitutional amendment to allow the legislature to provide for members of a governing board of an emergency services district to serve terms not to exceed four years.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: proposing
- Keyword: constitutional amendment
- Keyword: emergency services district
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_HJR85