[Dr. Carl G. Roberts of Chicago] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Dr. Carl G. Roberts of Chicago]
- Creation: 1930
- Digitized: 2006-05-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Dr. Carl G. Roberts of Chicago. He is dressed in a dark suit and tie with a handkerchief in the top pocket.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 12 x 17 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - African Americans
- Named Person: Roberts, Carl G.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Doctors
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Chicago
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1930
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Courthouse-on-the-Square MuseumCode: CHOS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2005.33.0048
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth14927
- Display Note: The photograph is signed on the back: Dr. Carl G. Roberts, Chicago.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL