[Group of African American Women] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Group of African American Women]
- Creation: 1929~
- Digitized: 2006-05-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of six African American women, one of whom is Myrtle Bell Moten. She and another woman are dressed in shorts, three are wearing pants, and one is dressed as a nurse. They are standing in a field with trees in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 12 x 7 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - African Americans
- Named Person: Dabney, Myrtle Bell Moten
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Nurses
- Keyword: photographs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1929~
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Dr. Edwin D. Moten CollectionCode: EDMC
Name: Courthouse-on-the-Square MuseumCode: CHOS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2005.33.0047
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL