81st Texas Legislature, Senate Bill 1965, Chapter 238 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, Senate Bill 1965, Chapter 238
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled an act relating to the regulation of retail installment contracts for commercial vehicles.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: DarbyContributor Type: Personal
Author: HilderbranContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: SeligerContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-05-27
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the regulation of retail installment contracts for commercial vehicles.
- Physical Description: 9 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: contract
- Keyword: installment
- Keyword: vehicles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_SB1965
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth149488