81st Texas Legislature, Senate Bill 1966, Chapter 149 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, Senate Bill 1966, Chapter 149
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled an act relating to debt cancellation agreements offered in connection with motor vehicle retail installment contracts.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Davis, JohnContributor Type: Personal
Author: ZerwasContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: NelsonContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-05-23
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to debt cancellation agreements offered in connection with motor vehicle retail installment contracts.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: debt
- Keyword: cancellation
- Keyword: installment
- Keyword: contracts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_SB1966
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth149489