81st Texas Legislature, Senate Bill 2507, Chapter 870 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, Senate Bill 2507, Chapter 870
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled an act relating to the creation of the Harris County Improvement District No. 16; providing authority to impose an assessment, impose a tax, and issue bonds.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: ChisumContributor Type: Personal
Author: GallegoContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: HinojosaContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-06-19
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the creation of the Harris County Improvement District No. 16; providing authority to impose an assessment, impose a tax, and issue bonds.
- Physical Description: 29 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Harris
- Keyword: county
- Keyword: issue bonds
- Keyword: impose taxes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_SB2507
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth149589