81st Texas Legislature, Senate Concurrent Resolutions 81 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, Senate Concurrent Resolutions 81
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A bill to be entitled an act relating to instructing the enrolling clerk of the senate to make corrections in S.B. No. 726.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: FlynnContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-06-19
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas Senate and House of Representatives relating to instructing the enrolling clerk of the senate to make corrections in S.B. No. 726.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: senate
- Keyword: clerk
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_SCR81
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth149892