81st Texas Legislature, Senate Bill 2169, Vetoed Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, Senate Bill 2169, Vetoed
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Series Title Vetoed Legislation
- Added Title A bill to be entitled an act relating to the establishment of a smart growth policy work group and the development of a smart growth policy for this state.
Author: Texas. Governor (2000- : Perry)Creator Type: Personal
Author: ChavezContributor Type: Personal
Author: MoodyContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: HinojosaContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-06-19
- Content Description: Proclamation issued by Governor Rick Perry vetoing a bill passed by the Texas Senate relating to the establishment of a smart growth policy work group and the development of a smart growth policy for this state.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: growth
- Keyword: policy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009~
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_SB2169
- Government Documents No.: 41-32
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth149926