Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Informe
- Added Title Informe del C. Gobernador constitucional Abraham Gonzalez, al h. Congreso del estado 16 de septiembre de 1912.
Author: González, Abraham, 1864-1913.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Governor of the State of Chihuahua, 1910-1913
Author: Rodríguez Marín, DanielContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Presidente de la Cámara de Diputados; wrote "Contestación"
Name: Imprenta del GobiernoPlace of Publication: Chihuahua, MexicoAdditional Info: G. A. de la Garza, director
- Creation: 1912
- Content Description: This governmental report details the state of the union address by Chihuahuan State Governer Abraham González, who held power from 1910-1913. It enumerates the use of taxes, specifically their use in funding schools and telegraph and telephone lines. It also contains a response by the leader of the state legislature.
- Physical Description: 19 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mexico -- History -- Revolution, 1910-1920.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Mexican Revolution
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chihuahua (Mexico : State) -- Politics and government.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Finance, Public -- Mexico -- Chihuahua (State)
- Keyword: Daniel Rodríguez Marín
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Mexico - Chihuahua
Name: The Mexican Revolution on the Border: Primary Sources from El PasoCode: MEXRB
Name: University of Texas at El PasoCode: UTEP
- Call Number: F1261 .C4538 1912
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth149944