Los de Abajo: Novela (cuadros y escenas de la revolución mexicana) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Los de Abajo: Novela (cuadros y escenas de la revolución mexicana)
Author: Azuela, Mariano, 1873-1952Creator Type: Personal
Name: Imprenta de "El Paso del Norte"Place of Publication: El Paso, TexasAdditional Info: El Paso del Norte was a daily Spanish-language newspaper edited by Fernanco Gamiochipi
- Creation: 1916
- Content Description: First book edition of the most famous novel of the Mexican Revolution. It appeared first a serial within a local newspaper, El Paso del Norte, but later was issued as a single work. It was published in El Paso where the author resided in exile. Subsequent editions are quite different from this first version.
- Physical Description: 143 p. : 20 cm. in paper wraps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mexico -- History -- Revolution, 1910-1920 -- Fiction.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Mexican Revolution
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Mexico
- Coverage Date: 1915
Name: The Mexican Revolution on the Border: Primary Sources from El PasoCode: MEXRB
Name: University of Texas at El PasoCode: UTEP
- Call Number: PQ 7297 .A9L6 1916
- Display Note: First published as a serial as pamphlets inserted in the newspaper, this is the first publication of Los de Abajo in book form. The text differs significantly from later editions. The serialized form had the subtitle "Cuadros y escenas de la revolucion actual." Although the publication date is 1916, the cover date is November, 1915.