Stirpes, Volume 25, Number 2, June 1985 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Stirpes, Volume 25, Number 2, June 1985
- Serial Title Stirpes
- Added Title Texas State Genealogical Society Quarterly
Author: Texas State Genealogical SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Burns, Loretta ElliottCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Marburger, Patricia HeffronContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Associate Editor
Editor: Spuhler, Shirley ThompsonContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Associate Editor
Name: Texas State Genealogical SocietyPlace of Publication: Houston, Texas
- Creation: 1985-06
- Content Description: Quarterly publication containing unpublished records and other material of interest to genealogists. "Its purpose is to stimulate and support research and teaching on the genealogical aspects of history."
- Physical Description: 53-110 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Genealogy -- Sources.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Start Date: 1785~
- End Date: 1985
Name: StirpesCode: STIRP
Name: Texas State Genealogical SocietyCode: TSGS
- OCLC: 1589595
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth149951
- Display Note: "Vol. XXV No. 2." Pages numbered consecutively through each volume.