Maximum daily temperatures for the first half of July, 1913 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Maximum daily temperatures for the first half of July, 1913
- Digitized: 2006-07
- Content Description: Compares the temperatures for July 1-15, 1913 in Omaha, Nebraska, Topeka, Kansas, Kansas City, Missouri, and Brownsville, Texas as taken from the Government Climatological Summary.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative : b&w ; 4 x 3.25 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Climate.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Weather -- Analysis.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Weather and Climate
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cameron County - Brownsville
- Place Name: United States - Missouri - Jackson County - Kansas City
- Place Name: United States - Kansas - Shawnee County - Topeka
- Place Name: United States - Nebraska - Douglas County - Omaha
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1913
- Start Date: 1913-07-01
- End Date: 1913-07-15
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo