[Portrait of John H. Shary] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of John H. Shary]
- Series Title Shary Collection
- Digitized: 2006-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of a portrait of John H. Shary, visible from the chest up. He is wearing a dark-colored suit and light shirt.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 9 x 11 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Shary, John Harry.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Named Person: Shary, John H.
- Keyword: portraits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth15109
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo