[Commercial bee hive] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Commercial bee hive]
- Series Title Shary Collection
- Digitized: 2006-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a commercial beehive with honeybees.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 4 x 3.25 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Beehives -- Texas -- Mission.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bee culture -- Texas -- Mission.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Keyword: honeybees
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth15110
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo