Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Berries]
- Digitized: 2006-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Berries cluster
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 9 x 11 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Keyword: berries
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: gardening.
- Keyword: berry
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth15120
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo