[Cabbage field] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Cabbage field]
- Digitized: 2006-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Cabbage crop with man standing holding a head of cabbage
- Physical Description: 1 glass plate negative : b&w ; 4 x 3.25 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming - Vegetables
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo