[Map of United States indicating trade winds and major rail lines] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Map of United States indicating trade winds and major rail lines]
- Digitized: 2006-07
- Content Description: Map indicates trade winds affecting Texas, and rail road lines linking Texas with midwestern and eastern United States
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 9 x 11 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trade winds.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Railroads.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth15127
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo