Testimony from W. B. Hinckly Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Testimony from W. B. Hinckly
- Creation: 1912 - 1919
- Digitized: 2006-07
- Content Description: Testimony of a farmer concerning the opportunities in the Lower Rio Grande Valley.
- Physical Description: 1 glass plate negative : b&w ; 4 x 3.25 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sharyland (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real estate development -- Texas -- Lower Rio Grande Valley.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1912
- End Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo