First Prize - Creamery Butter - Southern Zone at the National Corn Exposition, Dallas Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title First Prize - Creamery Butter - Southern Zone at the National Corn Exposition, Dallas Texas
- Digitized: 2006-07-05
- Content Description: Photograph of a certificate from the National Corn Exposition held in Dallas, Texas, February 10-24, 1914. The text reads "This is to Certify that McAllen Creamery Company, McAllen, Texas entered Creamery Butter in class --- lot --- and was awarded First prize, Southern Zone classification." It is signed by the President of the National Corn Association and Secretary of the National Corn Exposition.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 9 x 11 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Corn -- Congresses.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Butter.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Awards
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Food and Cooking
- Keyword: McAllen Creamery Company
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - McAllen
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1914-02-14
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth15140
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo