[Photograph of Dirt Canal with Gate] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Dirt Canal with Gate]
- Digitized: 2006-07-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of dirt canal with gate and handle to turn. A man and dog are standing on the left bank.
- Physical Description: 1 glass plate negative : b&w ; 10 x 8 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Canals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth15142
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo