[Dirt Canal with Two People] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Dirt Canal with Two People]
- Digitized: 2006-07-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a dirt canal with one person standing in the water, and the other person standing on the right bank.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 3.25 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Canals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo