[Pigs in pen #1] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Pigs in pen #1]
- Series Title Shary Collection
- Digitized: 2006-07-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of adult and baby pigs in a pen. A wooden fence and wooden structures are visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 3.25 x 4.25 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Domestic Animals - Swine
- Keyword: pig pens
- Keyword: pig stys
- Keyword: corrals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
- Has Version: [Pigs in pen #2], ark:/67531/metapth15146
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth15145
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo