Anderson Orchard SE 10-33-4 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Anderson Orchard SE 10-33-4
Photographer: [Gray]?Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1931-03-13
- Digitized: 2006-06-12
- Content Description: Young citrus trees with a paved road and telephone lines along the left side.
- Physical Description: 1 panoramic photo : b&w ; 31 x 8 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming - Citrus and Fruit
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1931
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas – Rio Grande ValleyCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth15186
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K