[Diana Campbell Parr] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Diana Campbell Parr]
- Creation: 1840~/1850
- Digitized: 2006-06-15
- No Language
- Content Description: A photograph of Diana Campbell Parr, daughter of privateer James Campbell and wife of Solomon Parr. Mrs. Campbell is wearing a long-sleeved, full-length dark dress with a bow at the neck and gloves.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 7 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parr, Diana Campbell.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Galveston County - Texas City
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Texas City
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1840~
- End Date: 1850
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Moore Memorial Public LibraryCode: MMPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: bspded-05
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL