In O. Henry's Memory Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title In O. Henry's Memory
Author: Houston ChronicleCreator Type: Organization
Name: Houston Chronicle Pub. Co., 1912-Place of Publication: Houston, Texas
- Creation: 1932-02-18
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 15 x 22 3⁄4 in.
- Content Description: Photo essay includes images of O.Henry's life in Austin, including the Hill City Quartette, houses O. Henry lived in, sketches by O. Henry and letters by his daughter Margaret Porter.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Henry, O., 1862-1910.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas. General Land Office.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: new-sou
- Other: Houston Chronicle, Sunday February 18, 1932.
- Preferred Citation: "In O. Henry's Memory," Houston Chronicle, Houston, Texas: Houston Chronicle Pub. Co., February 28, 1932, Art Gravure Section.
- Is Part Of: Maddox Family Papers
Name: O. Henry ProjectCode: OHENRY
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1060300
- Accession or Local Control No: MBC 000004