80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1355, Chapter 669 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1355, Chapter 669
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Added Title House Bill relating to dog attacks on persons; creating an offense.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: GattisContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: ShapleighContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-04/2007-06
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to dog attacks on persons; creating an offense.
- Physical Description: 6 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: dog attacks
- Keyword: Lillian's law
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_HB1355
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth154737
- Display Note: This bill has 21 co-authors. For a complete list of contributors, please view the bill history at the Texas Legislature Online web site (http://www.capitol.state.tx.us).