80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1401, Chapter 469 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1401, Chapter 469
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Added Title House Bill relating to the powers and duties of the Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 402 regarding road projects; providing authority to impose a tax and issue bonds.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: DuttonContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: GallegosContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-04/2007-06
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the powers and duties of the Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 402 regarding road projects; providing authority to impose a tax and issue bonds.
- Physical Description: 5 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 402
- Keyword: road projects
- Keyword: taxes
- Keyword: utility districts
- Keyword: district authority
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_HB1401
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth154753