80th Texas Legislature. Regular Session, House Bill 1541, Chapter 1022 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature. Regular Session, House Bill 1541, Chapter 1022
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Added Title House Bill relating to preannouncement of certain promotional events and purchases by certain alcoholic beverage permit holders.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Isett, CarlContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: Van de PutteContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-05/2007-06
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to preannouncement of certain promotional events and purchases by certain alcoholic beverage permit holders.
- Physical Description: 2 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: alcoholic beverages
- Keyword: advertising
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_HB1541
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth154789