80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2074, Chapter 1045 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2074, Chapter 1045
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Added Title House Bill relating to the creation of the East Williamson County Multi-Institution Teaching Center.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: KruseeContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: OgdenContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-05/2007-06
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the creation of the East Williamson County Multi-Institution Teaching Center.
- Physical Description: 3 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: East Williamson County Multi-Institution Teaching Center
- Keyword: higher education
- Keyword: workforce development
- Keyword: teaching centers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_HB2074
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth154926