80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2402, Chapter 887 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2402, Chapter 887
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Added Title House Bill relating to the authority granted to certain property owners' associations in dedicatory instruments and restrictive covenants.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: TruittContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: BrimerContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-05/2007-06
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the authority granted to certain property owners' associations in dedicatory instruments and restrictive covenants.
- Physical Description: 3 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: restrictive covenants
- Keyword: property owners' associations
- Keyword: homeowners' associations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_HB2402
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth155013