80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 280, Chapter 1168 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 280, Chapter 1168
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Added Title House Bill relating to the eligibility of juvenile correctional officers for the fire fighter and law enforcement or security officer home loan program.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: MaddenContributor Type: Personal
Author: PenaContributor Type: Personal
Author: GuillenContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: GallegosContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-04/2007-06
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the eligibility of juvenile correctional officers for the fire fighter and law enforcement or security officer home loan program.
- Physical Description: 2 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: mortgages
- Keyword: fire fighters
- Keyword: juvenile correctional officers
- Keyword: law enforcement
- Keyword: security officers
- Keyword: housing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_HB280
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth155115