80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 387, Chapter 609 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 387, Chapter 609
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the repeal of the law relating to the Texas National Research Laboratory Commission.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: CallegariContributor Type: Personal
Author: FlynnContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: Patrick, DanContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-06-15
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the repeal of the law relating to the Texas National Research Laboratory Commission.
- Physical Description: 10 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: State Agencies, Boards and Commissions
- Keyword: National Research Laboratory Commission, Texas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_HB
- Accession or Local Control No: HB387
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth155316