80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 963, Chapter 458 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 963, Chapter 458
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to providing notice of the release or escape of a defendant to certain crime victims and witnesses in criminal trials
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: GuillenContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: West, RoyceContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-06-15
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to providing notice of the release or escape of a defendant to certain crime victims and witnesses in criminal trials.
- Physical Description: 7 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Parole, Probation and Pardons
- Keyword: Corrections
- Keyword: Criminal Procedure
- Keyword: Electronic Information Systems
- Keyword: Witnesses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_HB
- Accession or Local Control No: HB963
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth155550