80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1523, Chapter 1426 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1523, Chapter 1426
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title A Senate Bill relating to facilitating and supporting efforts of certain municipalities and counties to promote economic development, including hosting certain major sporting or athletic events.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: WentworthContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: DukesContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-06-15
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to facilitating and supporting efforts of certain municipalities and counties to promote economic development, including hosting certain major sporting or athletic events.
- Physical Description: 12 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Amusements, Games, Sports
- Keyword: Economic and Industrial Development
- Keyword: Taxation -- City
- Keyword: Taxation -- County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_SB
- Accession or Local Control No: SB1523
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth155705