80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1961, Chapter 580 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1961, Chapter 580
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title A Senate Bill relating to the creation of the Willow Creek Farms Municipal Utility District; providing authority to impose a tax and issue bonds; granting the power of eminent domain.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: HegarContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: ZerwasContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-06-15
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the creation of the Willow Creek Farms Municipal Utility District; providing authority to impose a tax and issue bonds; granting the power of eminent domain.
- Physical Description: 13 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Willow Creek Farms Municipal Utility District
- Keyword: Special Districts and Authorities
- Keyword: Water and Utility
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Waller County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_SB
- Accession or Local Control No: SB1961
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth155799