80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Concurrent Resolution 58 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Concurrent Resolution 58
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A Senate Concurrent Resolution designating Lewisville Lake as the Urban Bass Fishing Capital of Texas.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: HarrisContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: CrownoverContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-06-15
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas Senate and House of Representatives designating Lewisville Lake as the Urban Bass Fishing Capital of Texas.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Lewisville Lake
- Keyword: Resolutions
- Keyword: Official Designations
- Keyword: Capitals
- Keyword: Urban Bass Fishing Capital of Texas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Lewisville
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_SCR
- Accession or Local Control No: SCR58
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth155949