80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolution 156 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolution 156
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A House Concurrent Resolution introduced to recognizing March 28, 2007, as Paris/Lamar County Day at the State Capitol
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: HomerContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: EltifeContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-04-11
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate relating to recognizing March 28, 2007, as Paris/Lamar County Day at the State Capitol.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Resolutions
- Keyword: Congratulatory and Honorary
- Keyword: Official Designations
- Keyword: Special Dates
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_HCR
- Accession or Local Control No: HCR156
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth156027