80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolution 70 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolution 70
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A House Concurrent Resolution authorizing the lieutenant governor and speaker to appoint interim joint committees.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: GoolsbyContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: BrimerContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-06
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate authorizing the lieutenant governor and speaker to appoint interim joint committees.
- Physical Description: 7 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: lieutenant governors
- Keyword: Speaker of the House of Representatives
- Keyword: joint committees
- Keyword: appointments
- Keyword: members
- Keyword: joint reviews
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_HCR70
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth156157