80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 61, Chapter 338 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 80th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 61, Chapter 338
- Series Title 80th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title A Senate Bill relating to the performance of the functions of the governing body of a political subdivision in the event of a disaster.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: ZaffiriniContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: McClendonContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2007-06-15
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the performance of the functions of the governing body of a political subdivision in the event of a disaster.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: City Government
- Keyword: County Government
- Keyword: Disaster Preparedness and Relief
- Keyword: Political Subdivisions
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2007
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 80R_SB
- Accession or Local Control No: SB61
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth156231